The Outlawz Friday Colouring Challenge - Colour Inspiration

Good Morning everyone! I hope I remember to write the post this week as I completely forgot last Friday with everything that is going on at the minute! Luckily Carla very kindly stepped in for me, so it is my turn this week now!

This week our challenge over at The Outlawz Friday Colouring Challenge is to use this colour palette for your inspiration.


And here's my card using Wicked Moon by Katerina Koukiotis @ Sweet Pea Stamps who are our sponsors this month and are generously giving away 3 digis to the winner. Used some more of that gorgeous Rare Oddities papers too!


Recipe:

Stamps: Wicked Moon by Katerina Koukiotis @ Sweet Pea Stamps

Papers: Perfect Plum & Garden Green both from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, rare Oddities Patterned Papers from Graphic 45

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: None!

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - G24, G94, G99
Dress - V22, V25, V28
Hat - BV11, BV13, BV17
Flower - YR61, YR02, YR04
Moon - BV0000, BV000, BV00
Sky - BV31, BV20

And that's all from me for  this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Outlawz Friday Colouring Challenge and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there?!

2 comments:

  1. Vanessa, I hopped over to your blog from the Outlawz to get more details on this beautiful card and have been amazed by all the gorgeous projects you've created! Wow! I just joined the DT at the Outlawz (Twisted Thursday group) and have been peeking around some of the other groups there and the other DT members. Tonight I was looking at the Friday Coloring Challenge. All 3 of the DT cards are really stunning! I'm glad I checked out your blog. I'm your newest follower! If you'd like to return the favor, my blog is http://carriescustomcards.blogspot.com. I just started my blog in July and have been learning all sorts of new things by joining challenges and checking out other blogs. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Blessings, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty, Vannessa! Love those cool papers you picked for your fab image! And, of course, your coloring is stellar, as always! Really fun sentiment blocks, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...