Creative Craft Cottage GDT Post - Favourite Colours

Good Morning and welcome to my post. I was recently invited by the lovely Claudia to be the GDT for June for Creative Craft Cottage challenge blog and of course I gladly accepted.

The theme for this challenge is to use your favourite colours and the sponsor is Poppyseed Graphics. I was given the gorgeous Christmas Dreams image to use, which changed my favourite colour combo completely. Now I would normally say my fave combo is something with pink, but for Christmas cards I do love an aqua, white and silver combo. Makes it feel really cold! LOL

And here she is... This image is just stunning and I will have to pop over to the store and pick up a few more!


Recipe:

Stamps: Christmas Dreams from Poppyseed Graphics, Christmas Circular Sentiments from Lili of the Valley

Papers: Pool Party, Whisper White & Winter Frost DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Pool Party from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Silver Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Silver Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Snowflake Sequins from school!, Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities both from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair - BG01, BG02, BG05
Dress - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15
Sleeves - C1, C2, C3
Ground - C0, C1, C3

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Creative Craft Cottage blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in the challenge whilst you are there?!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Love the Mint colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage as our GD for this challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #123 Featuring Tippyscolor Fantasy Fun Coloring Book

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I have used a colouring book page from a set of...