Make A Splash!

Good morning and welcome to another post from me. I was on my half term holiday last week and although my other half was very poorly I had a very relaxing week off. I spent a lot of time colouring, crafting, playing WoW (World of Warcraft for those who don't know what that is) and sorting out my clothes and shoes in the second bedroom! I also managed to squeeze a fair bit of swimming time in too, which I haven't been able to do for a couple of weeks for various reasons.

Anyway....this is one card I made using some stamps I coloured up for the 30 day colouring challenge, which I managed 18 days of this time! I used my new Distress Oxide inks for the sea on this one and sprayed them lightly with water to activate the ink (or whatever you call it). Although the effect is subtle, I really liked it. Definitely going to be buying more of these and learn more about what I can do with them!

And my bubbles were made with my new Nuvo Glitter Drops - I now know why everyone raves about these! These are fabulous and the dots stayed in perfect bubble shapes too! Much better than other glitter glues I have tried!


Recipe:

Stamps: Audrina Make A Splash from Stamp Anniething, Year Six from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Tempting Turquoise, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Gumball Green (Retired), Pistachio Pudding (Retired) & Champagne Glimmer Paper all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Let's Be Mermaids Patterned Papers from Echo Park

Inks: Tempting Turquoise from Stampin' Up, Broken China & Salty Ocean Distress Oxides & Peacock Feathers Distress Ink all from Tim Holtz, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Seaweed Dies from eBay, Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl, Aquatic Mist Gllitter Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Mermaid 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Eyes - B04, B05
Tongue - R20, R22
Tail - YR12, YR14, YR15, YR18
Top - V04, V06
Starfish - YR04, YR07, YR09
Pearls - BG34

Oysters
Faces - YR0000, YR000, YR00, YR01, R21
Pink Shell - RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14, RV17
Purple Shell - BV11, BV13, BV17, BV08
Yellow Shell - Y32, Y35, Y38, Y26

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...