Whimsy Stamps New Release - You Complete Me

Good afternoon everyone and welcome to my second post for the new release week from Whimsy Stamps this month! Today I am sharing another new digital stamp set - You Complete Me along with the Going Dotty papers again. I do love all things dotty and have heaps of clothes, clothes and handbags covered in polka dots. I now get told off by both my boyfriend and best friend when I grab anything with dots on! LOL

Anyway here's my card for today! Another simple one, but not so quick cutting out all those puzzles pieces by hand!


Recipe:

Stamps: You Complete Me from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Smoky Slate from Stampin' Up, Thick White Paper from Amazon, Going Dotty Patterned Papers from Whimsy Stamps

Inks: Copic Multiliner

Accessories: None


And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration group on Facebook and check out all the other new releases from the DT for this month!

1 comment:

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...